– Responsible for the full project delivery lifecycle of projects, programs or portfolios (internal and external).
– Throughout the lifecycle of these projects, the PM is responsible for managing the planning and execution and closure stages, stakeholder management, risk mitigation, resolution of issues, budget management and ensuring projects are delivered to the company Project Delivery framework.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
– Strong analytical skills
– Ability to influence, motivate, and mobilise teams and business partners (internal and external).
– Production of project deliverables
– Minimum of 3 years in a Project Management role with leadership responsibility
– Proven and demonstrable experience of the full project delivery lifecycle
– Excellent understanding of change management process and principals
– Excellent understanding of project management principles – planning, tracking, risk management, issue management reporting.
– Ability to manage multiple projects when required
– Knowledge and expertise in the use of project management and delivery methodologies and tools (i.e. Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall, Iterative)
– Proficient with Project and Portfolio Management Tools. (Visio, MS Project etc.)
– Previous experience of presenting to senior levels within organisations
– Familiar with PMI or PRINCE2 certification or equivalent methodology