An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our clients Systems Analysis and Testing team.
In this role you will be required to analyse and test software upgrades across our clients diverse range of systems, as well as supporting staff using these vital systems.
Also duties will include:
– Conducting analysis and producing clear documentation, including technical specifications and test documentation
– Identifying and managing test related issues throughout the development lifecycle
– Taking ownership for delivering accurate estimates of time and resources for assigned test phases, including dependencies, risks and assumptions
– Communicating progress against plan for any work packages assigned
– Representing the Systems Analysis and Testing team on corporate projects
Skills & Experience required:
– Worked in a similar role, preferably (but not essentially) in a life assurance environment
– Have strong analytical and problem solving skills
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– The ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure
– The ability to generate and follow comprehensive test plans