An opportunity to join an expanding Marketing team to assist with continuing development and review of company investment ranges, distribution of fund performance data and the creation of investment marketing materials for both online and offline users.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
– Monitoring corporate actions and their impact on our guided fund ranges; assisting in the preparation of suitable client and adviser communications, both physical and web based;
– Preparation and update of fund related documents and reports;
– Accurate maintenance of fund data within internal systems;
– Liaison with Fund Management groups;
– Update of third party tool suppliers with fund updates and changes;
– Providing support to the ongoing development of our online service centre and tools which help clients and advisers understand fund performance within their policy.
Skills and Experience Required:
– Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an investment related role, or five years’ experience in financial services with an interest in investments;
– Have a high level of attention to detail with the ability to critically analyse large amounts of data succinctly;
– Be able to work independently, prioritise changing workflows and take ownership of work;
– High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word;
– Possess strong organisational skills,
– Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Hold or be working towards a relevant investments or marketing qualification would be an advantage.