This role is to assist the Investment Marketing team with the continuing development and review of the company’s investment ranges.
– Monitoring corporate actions and their impact on our guided fund ranges; assisting in the preparation of suitable client and adviser communications, both physical and web based
– Preparation and update of fund related documents and reports
– Maintenance of Morningstar fund centres and web tools
– Liaison with Fund Management groups
– Update of 3rd party tool suppliers with fund updates and changes
– Providing support to the ongoing development of our online service centre and tools which help clients and advisers understand fund performance within their policy.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in financial services in an investment-related capacity
– Have a high level of attention to detail
– Be able to work independently, prioritise changing workflows and take ownership of their work
– High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
– Possess strong organisational skills
– Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Related Jobs (34)
- Senior Customer Services New Business Administrators on May 22, 2019 Permanent