Reporting to the Fund Admin Manager, this position is primarily responsible for asset servicing and portfolio valuations and to provide customer focused service to internal and external customers.
– Assets to be set up accurately and correctly within agreed service standards
– Source data from Fund Managers, IFAs, Bloomberg, custodians and websites
– Undertake initial review of documentation to ascertain if the asset meets the acceptability criteria
– Identify UK PPB tax offensive assets.
– Review custodian records and collate necessary information to process Corporate Actions and Dividends
– Collating and inputting external asset prices for PPB and Internal Fund valuations
– Processing PPB and Internal Fund valuations, first review of system output, identification and escalation where appropriate, of exceptions
– Processing policy holder movement in Internal Funds and to deal out exposure created from those movements
– Assisting the team Senior and Manager with checking other team members output
Skills & Experience Required:
– Demonstrate a good knowledge of financial instruments, bonds, equities, collectives, fixed deposits, structured products
– Demonstrate a good understanding of pricing and valuations
– Experience of navigating financial websites on the Internet
– Demonstrate a core knowledge of MS Excel