Our client is currently looking to recruit an Administrator for 12 months to work within their Investment Department to accurately and efficiently support a number of key investment operation activities, contributing to the department’s adherence of policy and reporting obligations.
Reporting to the Asset Services Team Manager, duties and Responsibilities will include:
– Fund Administration;
– Settlement of all trades;
– Dividends and Corporate Actions;
– Stock Reconciliations;
– Dealing with Internal and external Client/IFA queries.
Skills and Experience Required:
– A basic understanding of Investments;
– A proven attention to detail in completion of all tasks;
– Good analytical / numeracy skills;
– Ability to work accurately under pressure;
– Good planning and organisational skills;
– A degree or 3 A Levels including Maths or two years’ experience working within the Life Insurance Industry;
– Familiar with Microsoft Office packages in particular Excel.