– Process and manage all internal portfolio transfers
– Process and manage any external transfers between custodians and fund managers
– Answering investment related queries by phone and management of the Share Transfer Mailbox
– Assist with dividend applications where required
– Assist with daily pricing, valuation and appropriation processes where required
– Liaise with Customers, Custodians, Fund Managers and Product providers
Skills & Experience Required:
– A minimum of 3 years’ experience within an investment role or a dealing environment.
– Ideally hold or willing to work towards a CISI qualification
– Good written and verbal communication skills
– Good analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy
– Strong organisational and customer service skills
– Can demonstrate knowledge of financial instruments, funds, bonds, equities, collectives, fixed deposits and structure deposits.
– Experience of navigating financial websites such as Bloomberg
– Demonstrate a core knowledge of MS Excel