This role will be providing people with management and leadership for a diverse range of functions, and people that support the business.
The team includes IT infrastructure, IT support, Power Engineering and Facilities personnel. Detailed technical knowledge of all the roles is not required, instead, this role requires a strong people manager and leader who can co-ordinate the demands on the group as well as manage multiple suppliers to get the most out of their team.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Proven leader and developer of people with a coaching approach
– Empathetic and customer-first approach
– Positive with a can-do attitude and a passion to problem solve
– Experience of managing complex budgets
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
– Experienced in managing large volumes of change following ITIL
– Can demonstrate a solid understanding of project management techniques
– Broad Knowledge of IT and Data Centre management
– Experienced in managing a large portfolio of suppliers and partners
– Degree Level in Engineering or ICT