Assist in the provision of information security governance according to the Information Security Management System (ISMS) framework. The job holder is expected to assist in the provision of day to day information security authorisations on key controls; the monitoring, audit and reporting on information security controls; the creation and maintenance of information security documentation; and to participate in information security audits.
Skills & Experience Required:
– An appreciation and understanding of the importance of information security is essential
– Analytical skills – Interprets quantitative and qualitative information to achieve objective and produces effective solutions to problems.
– Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (i.e. Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint).
– Process and data analysis skills
– Report writing
– Presentation skills
– Degree level education, GCSE (or equivalent) grade C or above in English and Mathematics OR equivalent experience in career history, and relevant industry qualifications.
– Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
– Exceptional listener.
– Good team player.