Our client is current looking for a HR Co-Ordinator to join their busy department within the Life Assurance sector.
– Involvement in the recruitment process, from production of high quality production of material to support recruitment to involvement in the interviewing and employee on-boarding process.
– Keeping a wide range of HR Records and Data up to date, across multiple platforms including Excel, Personnel systems and external and internal web pages.
– Delivering clear and easily understood communications on behalf of Human Resources and Office Services.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
– Excellent time management and organisation skills
– The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is adaptable to changing priorities and able to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment.