Responsible for the external financial reporting process, including preparation/review of IFRS financial statements, the Annual Report and relevant filings; preparation of financial reports and related materials and their distribution to senior management and the Audit Committee.
– Financial planning and reporting for the three business categories.
– Management of the external audit process.
– Responsible for the research and documentation of technical accounting for complex business issues and transactions.
– Responsible for IFRS and AIM compliant Statutory Accounts
– Project management for the Annual report preparation
– Provide guidance and support to Finance to ensure transactions are compliant with IFRS
– Identify, research and assist in the resolution and documentation of IFRS technical accounting issues;
– Responsible for providing analysis in support of the commercial development and growth
– Interact with Finance teams across the Group to ensure complete and accurate disclosures;
– Analyse operating segments and produce reports for management and the Board/Audit Committee;
– Covenant reporting, liaison with agents/lenders;
– Production of various reports to external customers e.g. shareholders and analysts;
– Prepare and maintain process documentation and drive improvements to financial processes and the internal control framework;
– Perform special projects and other duties, as assigned.
– Manage up to three accountants within the department
Skills & Experience Required:
– Must be ACA/ACCA qualified with a recognised firm and ideally have experience with AIM listed companies;Experience with a top CPA firm as auditor
– Be a member of ACA or ACCA
– Current knowledge of IFRS standards.
– Intermediate/Advanced excel skills
– Be open and flexible to travelling overseas