The purpose of this role is the assist the Team Leader in managing the daily pricing activities ensuring they are undertaken in a timely manner to support accurate fund pricing and valuations in accordance to strict deadlines and regulatory requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
– To assist the Team Leader in managing the daily, monthly and quarterly rebate processes,
– To provide support for the Administrators within the team and deputise for the Finance Team Leader in agreed areas of responsibility,
– Assisting with the daily, monthly and quarterly Price collation and related processes in a timely manner,
– Supporting the Team Leader to identify, implement and improve system developments for Finance,
– Maintain and continuously improve the information systems and processing environment, including procedural updates for the Pricing and Rebate function,
– Prepare and investigate the pricing unit reconciliation daily,
– Report and escalate details of any ongoing outstanding queries to the Team Leader or Team Manager, as appropriate,
– Assist in maintaining the accuracy of the pricing data within the systems utilised,
– Ensure correct invoices are sent timely for the receipt of rebates,
– Accrue correctly for expected rebates, maintain the rebates system ensuring all fund house information is updated in a timely manner,
– Apply rebates to both policyholders and to funds, ensuring there are no outstanding items relating to rebates on the reconciliations,
– To provide reasonable assurance to management that controls are operating effectively, in line with internal procedures and requirements and External Regulatory requirements. This may include liaison with audit when requested by the Team Leader.
– To assist others within the Finance Team in the event of workload cover to ensure deadlines are achieved and Service Standards are met,
– Assist in projects and prepare ad hoc reports as and when required.