The Systems development team aims to develop and maintain IT systems that empower the business to realise its ambitions in a secure, robust, accurate, efficient and cost effective manner. The purpose of testing is to ensure that new and amended systems, configurations, packages, or services, together with any interfaces, perform as specified (including security requirements), and that the risks associated with deployment are adequately understood and documented. The System tester plays an essential role in managing the risks associated with IT systems, which include financial and reputational risk.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a software testing role.
– Experience of delegation workload
– Attention to detail demonstrated
– Excellent communication skills
– Team Player
– Excellent problem solving skills
– Educated to a bachelor degree level or holds a relevant professional qualification or extensive relevant experience in career history