Responsibilities are to effectively manage the ongoing administration of externally managed accounts, which include the opening and closing of accounts, managing payments in and out from external managers, effective cash management, withdrawal requests and ensuring that the company’s records are accurate and up to date. Professional and timely communication with policyholders, IFAs, and external managers is fundamental to this role.
Skills and experience required:
– Minimum of 1 years’ experience in Financial Services.
– Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
– Able to work within a team or own initiative
– Takes ownership of and learns from mistakes
– Good administration, literacy, numeracy, planning and organisational skills
– Able to meet targets and goals with accurate results
– Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
– Understanding of various Investment instruments such as equities, bonds, collective investment Schemes, investment trusts, etc.
– Minimum of 5 x GCSE (or equivalent) grade C or above, including English and Maths