Our client is currently looking for an experienced Customer Solutions Architect to join their rapidly growing company. You’ll play a pivotal role in establishing customer engagement, by helping to design and deliver the implementation of IT infrastructure and Cloud solutions for customers.
– You will be responsible for designing and implementing projects comprising of servers, storage, server virtualisation, backup, business continuity, networking security and the Microsoft stack.
– You’ll liaise with 3rd party organisations to obtain commercial pricing for our business
– Carry out remote and onsite customer meetings and site visits with a high level of professionalism
– Build lasting partnerships with clients, to act as an extension of their business and ensure that they continue to benefit from the products and services available
– Collaborate across all business areas to fully understand our heritage, success and unique selling points
– Report to and work closely with the Head of Networks and Infrastructure, to ensure we are providing the right solutions, right first time.
Skills & Experience Required:
– An excellent understanding of complex IT infrastructure and virtualisation solutions
– A minimum level or working towards Microsoft MCSE, VMware VCP, HPE ASE (or equivalent)
– Experience with the Microsoft server stack of software, eg. Windows Server, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, SQL Server, Exchange Server etc. as well as 0365 components and services
– Excellent written and verbal skills to communicate our products and solutions effectively and efficiently