Our client requires an experienced team member to join the Customer Services team of an International Wealth Platform company.
Reporting to the Customer Services Manager, the role will include, on-boarding new clients, customer due diligence, new business acceptance and regulatory requirements and client correspondence.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
– Reviewing new business applications for quality and regulatory – Anti – Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing control purposes.
– Ensuring new business applications have been accepted and processed in line with internal guidelines and procedures
– Contacting Financial Advisers and Customers to request outstanding information
– Client set up on Customer Relations Management system and Wealth Platform
– Data capture and recording management information data
Skills and experience required:
– A minimum of 1 years’ experience within a new business role within Investments or Life Assurance
– Strong communication and organisational skills
– Ability to deliver against deadlines
– Ability to deliver accuracy and quality performance
– Strong attention to detail skills
– Confident with us of Microsoft Office