– To ensure the department is successfully run and all customer needs are met to the standard of the client
– Facilitating product and process improvements that customers want in order for the customer experience to continually improve.
– Leadership and development of people within area of responsibility to ensure objectives are achieved and corporate values are demonstrated.
– Creating incentives that drive behaviour to ensure adherence to procedures and recognise strong performance levels within the teams.
– Drive and monitor the activities of the Business Process Analyst which should also include the oversight of controlled changes to the processes.
– Monitor statistics and trends across the organisation both to identify and recommend potential opportunities for process improvement and to ensure that continuous process improvement delivers customer focussed outcomes.
– Maximise retention of existing business as well as attracting new by continually delivering an exceptional service as evidenced by feedback metrics.
– Engage and collaborate with peers across both the International Business and the wider group to ensure that a consistent approach to process improvement
Skills & Experience Required:
– Sound understanding of life assurance and the associated business cycle
– Good understanding of our MAPLE process improvement methodology
– Excellent problem solving skills
– Ability to maintain calm under pressure
– Ability to identify, mobilize and engage people
– Determination to fight for the process and its redesign
– A natural leader, who maintains high morale, engagement and support from their team.
– Acts with integrity
Related Jobs (32)
- Senior Customer Services New Business Administrators on May 22, 2019 Permanent