Our client is looking for a Customer Services Advisor to join their busy team to provide outstanding service to all customers.
– Handle all incoming queries across voice, email, web chat, SMS, social media and white mail as directed by the Team Manager.
– Take ownership of customer feedback and see through to resolution or escalate as appropriate
– Consistently strive for resolutions that are as short and as effective as possible
– Contribute to improving First Contact Resolution from problem solving and investigation through to resolution delivering satisfaction.
– Contribute to maintaining a high, industry standard, contact centre environment that achieves the best possible results in performance
– Contribute to the collection of data regarding What Our Customers Are Saying
– Positively participate in company-wide management projects, initiatives and meetings as directed by the Team Manager
Skills & Experience Required:
– Experience of a similar customer facing role to a high standard with references
– Excellent time management / keeping skills
– Ability to work on own initiative as well as be a positive team member
– Be passionate for delivering excellent customer service
– Have fantastic verbal and written communication skills using phone, face-to-face, chat and social media channels.
– Excellent administration skills