Our client is looking for a Customer Services Administrator to take on the role for a temporary basis.
To provide a first-class level of customer service for the clients customers, responsible for answering customers calls and emails by assuming responsibility to resolve enquiries and complaints in an accurate and timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Field incoming calls in a highly professional and timely manner.
– Resolve problems and complaints by clarifying the customers issue; determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution and following up to ensure resolution.
– Take card payments using the automated card payment system.
– Respond to email customer inquiries with factually and grammatically correct written communications.
– Cover reception area by greeting customers warmly and ascertain reason for visit.
– Maintain and update customer’s details.
– Identify vulnerable customers and bring them to the attention of the Customer Service Supervisor or Manager.
– Work with the customer service supervisor and manager to ensure high customer service is being delivered.
– Log comments, compliments and complaints in accordance with procedures.
Related Jobs (9)
- Customer Services Administrator – Customer Contact on December 20, 2018 Contract