This role is for a period of 12 months.
The successful applicant is to deliver superior customer service to future and existing customers and brokers who contact our call centre. This role requires excellent written and verbal communication, proven customer service skills and the demonstrated ability to work well within a very busy team environment.
– Handling incoming and outgoing telephone calls.
– Acting as the first point of contact, first touch resolution, dealing professionally and effectively with requests, answering queries and taking responsibility for processing each enquiry through to a satisfactory conclusion.
– Providing customers and brokers with product and servicing information both verbally and written, with high attention to detail and accuracy.
Skills & Experience Required:
– minimum of 2 years’ experience within a financial service environment
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to deliver accuracy and quality performance
– Professional, conscientious approach to work
– Customer focused
– Call centre experience would be an advantage
– Professional telephone etiquette
– Excellent organisation skills
– Have a can do attitude and enjoy dealing with all types of customer queries