This is a contract position for up to 6 months within the Customer Services Team
The role would suit a high performing customer services oriented individual, with an understanding of processing incoming payments, customer due diligence and regulatory requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
– Allocating incoming premium payments to policies
– Investigation and resolution of payment queries
– Ensuring that all incoming payments have the appropriate documentation to meet regulatory and internal requirements
– Reviewing and investigating premium arrears and lapsed polices
Skills and Experience Required:
– A minimum of 3 years’ financial services experience.
– An understanding of the Insurance (Anti-Money Laundering) Regulations 2008 and knowledge of Customer Due Diligence requirements in line with the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority AML/CFT Requirements and Guidance..
– An understanding of processing UK and International premium payments (BACS, Direct Debit, Credit Cards, Standing Orders and Telegraphic Transfers).
– Strong communication and organisational skills.
– The ability to deliver against deadlines with accuracy and quality performance.
Apply now via the registration button.
Related Jobs (32)
- Senior Customer Services New Business Administrators on May 22, 2019 Permanent