Duties & Responsibilities included:
– Provide Customer Service Excellence to all clients, Companies and third parties
– Complete operational and administrative tasks including commission runs, standing orders, valuations, closures
– Update and maintain client data records from simple accounts to more complex Trust structures
– Monitor the queue to assist with a variety of client enquiries
– Assist all team members with their relationship management activities, including updating CRM.
Qualifications & Skills Required:
– Strong organisational skills and time management
– Be detail orientated with high accuracy
– General Microsoft Office experience including, CRM, Word, Excel etc.
– Previous investment administration experience
– Ability to plan workloads and work to deadlines
– Integrity in the face of challenge or pressure
– Able to work out of normal hours if required
– Strong IT skills