The Customer Operations team are looking for a Customer Operations Executive based in the Isle of Man to join them. As part of the next planned phase of growth for the company, we are looking for someone to assist customers through different communications channels in their languages of proficiency and other languages with the help of translation tools and existing content. You will provide customer support proactively and reactively to ensure the continued and smooth operation of the business, by guiding customers and troubleshooting the use of the app, features and services as well as monitoring for potential fraud and run proper customer verification processes.
– Are you a great communicator, but also assertive, courteous, and kind?
– Do you have a passion for problem solving, investigating, and helping customers?
– Would you say you have a strong work ethic, are honest, and have a sense of confidentiality?
– Can you work as part of a team, contribute, cooperate, and create synergy?
– Would you describe yourself as a fast learner, a self-solver, and a good decision maker?
– Do you like change and are you able to adapt quickly to changes, handle interruptions and work under pressure?
– Do you have the ability to focus and remain focused in a repetitive or changing task for long periods?
Duties and Responsibilities include:
-Review, investigate, and answer tickets to assist customers in the use of the app, features, and services;
– Run proper screening and verification of identity proactively and reactively;
– Review transactions, identify patterns, assess risk and take appropriate action;
– Process withdrawals, transfers and complete any pending transactions after proper review;
– Handling system and transaction alerts per company’s guidelines and current instructions;
– Identify and report any suspicious activity, potential money laundering, or terrorist funding activities per company policies to our MLRO;
– Liaise with third party providers, suppliers, merchants, or payment processors on behalf of our customers and the business;
– Assist with internal translations and content updates as needed;
– Ad-hoc projects or tasks within operations or for teams as assigned by the Head of Operations.
Skills and Experience Required:
– Fluent in English and either Polish, Italian, Japanese, Russian or German;
– At least 2 years of customer service experience;
– Proven experience with the use of Microsoft Office products;
– Excellent computer skills & great typing skills Desired:
– Proficiency in more than two languages;
– Knowledge and experience in online payments and fraud prevention (eCommerce, mCommerce);
– Knowledge and experience with global document verification, KYC and AML/CFT procedures;
– Content management experience (template and policy/procedure creation, editing and translation)