– Contacting customers, resolving disputes & queries and other reasons for no payment.
– Monitor credit limits given to customers and periodically review.
– Oversee stop and temporary suspension of service processes for non payment, review the process and its trigger points.
– Liaise with sales support to ensure the credit exposure is minimised and that payments are received prior to additional services being provisioned.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Good interpersonal and communications skills.
– Team player – flexible approach to work
– Ability to work accurately under pressure and to tight deadlines.
– Ability to critically evaluate processes and offer solutions for improvement.
– Previous experience of working within a Finance function.
– An understanding of the sales cycle and the importance of cash collection to company liquidity
– Minimum of 5 GCSE’s or equivalent. Grade A-C and/or
– CAT/AAT qualified and/or proven experience within a similar role.