The role will assist in the design and output of marketing materials for all brands relating to the client.
You must have strong and versatile design skills and creative flair as you will be assisting in a huge variety of creative processes including print, digital and offline advertising, presentations, typesetting, video design and editing, front end website and intranet pages, social media posts, point of sale and creative design.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Have a minimum of one years’ creative experience in a fast-paced corporate or agency environment
– Have at least one years’ experience of using Adobe Creative Cloud (especially InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat) and Microsoft Office (Powerpoint in particular)
– Demonstrate a knowledge of printing processes and colour management, as well as website design and preparing digital output
– Have some experience of video editing software and HTML CSS
– Ideally (but not essential) have a graphic design qualification
– Be highly motivated with strong organisational skills, someone who can juggle priorities and thrive in a busy working environment
Related Jobs (32)
- Senior Customer Services New Business Administrators on May 22, 2019 Permanent