– Handle contacts across voice, email, web chat, SMS, social media and white mail as directed by the Team Manager. Plus, additional channels if they become available.
– Handle non-contact tasks that arise from customer contact as directed by their Team Manager
– Take ownership of customer feedback and see through to resolution or escalate as appropriate
– Consistently strive for customer journeys that are as short and as effective as possible
– Contribute to improving First Contact Resolution (FCR) through problem solving and investigation through to resolution delivering satisfaction.
– Contribute to maintaining a high, industry standard, contact centre environment that achieves the best possible results in performance
– Contribute to the collection of customer satisfaction data
– Positively participate in the Quality framework for Customer Experience
– Champion the achievement of targets for CSI, NPS and CES
The successful candidate will have to work a shift pattern covering Monday – Saturday between the hours 8am to 8pm.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Must have a passion for first contact resolution. A constant desire to delight customers, solve problems and look for opportunities to impress.
– Fantastic verbal and written communication skills using phone, face-to-face, chat and social media channels.
– Great at building rapport with everyone
– Good administration skills
– Enjoys working in a team and contributing to team targets
– To be able to work shift patterns between the hours of 8am and 8pm 365 days of the year
– Enjoys helping customers make buying decisions
– Experience of investigating reasons for not achieving first contact resolution
– Sales experience