Role Description: Reporting to the Compliance Officer, the principal responsibility of the Compliance Administrator is to assist with the day to day client administration, take on and monitoring, across varied business lines; and to ensure that compliance services provided to all clients are maintained to the highest standards, and that all legislative and regulatory requirements continue to be adhered to.
– Assist in the preparation of the set-up of new clients, ensuring acceptable client due diligence has been provided
– Prepare annual returns for the firm’s in-house companies and other company secretarial submissions
– Assist with project work assigned to the Compliance department and lead own projects as required
– Review marketing materials prior to public release
– Assist with the preparation of regulatory submissions
– Be willing to undertake additional training and professional qualifications if necessary
– Help co-ordinate board meetings, including agenda and initial board pack preparation
– Understand the requirements of the ISO 9001 Quality Management System and maintain a good working knowledge;
– Have an awareness of how departmental procedures, documents and record keeping have a positive or negative affect on the ISO 9001 Quality Management System
Skills & Experience Required:
– Have at least one to two years’ experience within an office environment
– Possess basic understanding of compliance and its function
– The ability to produce accurate work in a fast paced environment
– Project management & Presentation skills
– Be PC literate, particularly with Outlook, Viewpoint, Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
– Professional and positive approach
– A professional client facing attitude
– Self-motivated, dynamic and creative
– Team player, but also be able to work on own initiative
– Strong in building relationships and be able to communicate at all levels.