Our client is looking for an experienced and detail-driven Senior Compliance Administrator to join our busy team. This is an integral role within which the successful candidate will perform a range of compliance related tasks to support the overall compliance function and ensure regulatory requirements are met in a timely and efficient matter.
– Undertaking screening and background reviews on all new and current client entities and UBOs;
– Management of the company’s screening platform and responding to any reports;
– Maintaining all compliance and AML registers as well as regular board and stakeholder reporting;
– Maintain, review, update and distribution of all internal compliance and AML policies, procedures and governance frameworks – ensuring adherence with all applicable regulation and legislation;
– Undertaking reviews and ongoing monitoring on current client base;
– Assisting the Compliance Manager and Directors with their regulatory responsibilities;
– Assisting the MLRO with any SAR investigations and reports;
– Acting as primary point of contact for all staff on any compliance or AML queries.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Has at least 2 years’ experience in a compliance environment, preferably within a TCSP or banking position;
– Has earned a relevant professional qualification or is willing to work towards one;
– Has in-depth knowledge of the IOM AML Code and handbook;
– Has experience in CDD/EDD requirements for high net worth individuals and complex financial structures across multiple jurisdictions;
– Is familiar with the requirements and restrictions outlined in the financial services rulebook;
– Has a sounds understanding of good corporate governance;
– Delivers accurate reviews of new business processes with a considered, systematic and proactive approach;
– Is comfortable working independently and liaising with key stakeholders across all levels of the business and multiple offices; and
– Displays a genuine passion for compliance.