As a member of the Compliance team, you will work alongside the MRLO/ Head of Compliance to support in administrative tasks and to develop and nurture the compliance culture within the group.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
– Manage and report on a single set of client regular account transactions, ensuring a smooth payment process is achieved and any associated risk indicators are appropriately identified and managed to conclusion;
– Support the business development team by following and completing the a client risk review process with the aim to help identify / remove obstacles impacting the review process, balancing the need for quality and regulatory compliance;
– Manage and support the company’s client screening tools, ensuring effective reporting is achieved;
– Supporting the MLRO/ Head of Compliance in maintaining all policies, procedures and
registers (as and when required), collating data for regular board and stakeholder reporting and for regulatory submissions;
– Assisting the MLRO/ Head of Compliance with internal training programmes and completion of regulatory returns;
– Supporting in collating data for internal investigations and external reporting.
The ideal candidate will possess a good understanding of IOM financial regulations and
Skills and Experience Required:
– The ability to work independently and within a team environment;
– Have at least two years’ experience in a similar TCSP / MRLO / Compliance team support role;
– Have gained or is willing to work towards a relevant professional qualification within AML / CFT or compliance field;
– Possess a good understanding of IOM AML / CFT legislation and guidance, fraud and sanction controls;
– Have a good understanding of international HNW client sector complex structures.;
– Have a keen eye for detail and willingness to learn.