Duties and Responsibilities include:
– To assist in the administration of customer due diligence procedures and records;
– To analyse the quality and quantity of customer due diligence obtained by client engagement teams;
– To assist in the performance of risk-based reviews in areas such as economic sanctions and reviews of higher risk clients, including politically exposed persons (PEPs);
– Assisting with enhancements to the Firm’s risk-based approach to AML/CFT;
– Participating in risk-based sample testing of the Firm’s AML/CFT processes;
– Assisting in coaching / training employees on AML matters;
– Potential to develop role into areas such as independence, information protection and internal audit;
– Work on compliance related advisory engagements.
Skills and Experience Required:
– A good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows (Word, Excel);
– An excellent verbal and written communications;
– Strong project management experience;
– A willingness to learn (and undertake professional training / qualifications suitable to their grade).
– 5 GCSEs, with English and Maths at grade C or higher;
– Further / higher education undertaken would be desirable but not essential;
– Undertaken compliance-based exams commenced / completed to date would be highly advantageous but not essential;
– 2-5 years, preferably in a compliance role(s).