– Actively ensure that appropriate service standards and company policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
– Assist with the preparation of minutes and resolutions.
– Manage own day-to-day company secretarial tasks in an effective and efficient manner to meet the needs of the business and the statutory requirements.
– Provide Company Secretarial support to the trust and company administration team.
– Support colleagues in the Company Secretarial team to promote the efficient and accurate completion of tasks.
– Collaborate closely with line manger to identify and mitigate the business’s exposure to risk.
– Assist with various projects, as required.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Excellent oral and written communication.
– Excellent inter-personal skills.
– Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines.
– Ability to adapt and work to meet both Team & Client expectations.
– Good IT systems knowledge.
– Excellent administrative skills, with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
– Ability to be flexible and work effectively as part of a team.