The purpose of this role is to be primarily responsible for a range client servicing duties for our Third Party relationships.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
– Processing, reviewing and vetting Client instructions, including handling premiums, withdrawals and surrenders
– General servicing duties, including assignments, change of address, agent, name etc.
– Appointment / removal of Discretionary Managers
– Dealing with Trusts, including policies transferring into a trust etc
– Dealing with queries and requests from third party providers
– Contribute towards the production and improvement of processes within a newly structured team handling all aspects of third party servicing.
– New Business Application Processing (include vetting of Applicants depending on previous experience
Skills and Experience Required:
– A minimum of 2 years experience of servicing administration, ideally within a Life Assurance environment
– Proven Customer Service background
– A good knowledge of Microsoft Office
– Good problem solving skills
– Good team player with a strong communication skills and also the ability to work on their own initiative
– Ability to plan & organise work to meet deadlines
Training will be provided.