– Administration of a selective portfolio of complex client companies and trusts
– Primary point of contact for clients for new matters pertinent to the team’s overall portfolio of client companies.
– Awareness of products and services offered by the company, company policies (including company & trust procedures), due diligence requirements and Anti-Money Laundering provisions, etc and be sufficiently competent to advise clients of our compliance requirements.
– Oversee output from team members from a quality control and technical accuracy
– Ensure a balanced workload between team members and that work is allocated appropriately, prioritised correctly and deadlines are met.
– Overall responsibility for monitoring billing and time charges within team, recovery of fees (i.e. managing debtors) and keeping to budget.
– Responsibility for ensuring that File Reviews are carried out to an appropriate standard and within deadlines in accordance with the overall risk rating.
– Obtain “key staff” status with the Financial Services Authority and to act as director on client companies.
– Liaison between the Business Development Team and the ultimate Company Administrator to ensure smooth transition of any new business allocated to the team
(new companies/trusts or transfers in).
– Responsibility for liaising with the Client Accounting Manager, Business Development Team and Compliance Department and for planning and scheduling in respect of any work required in relation to the team’s portfolio of clients.
– Attend relevant events or conferences to promote the company and its services as required.