Role Description & Responsabilities:
– As a subject matter expert (SME) you will be responsible for training new client and intermediaries in order to maximise digital adoption and self service capabilities. As a result of this you will have accountability for ensuring on-boarding is a timely, efficient and positive user experience.
– You will be responsible for delivering end to end (E2E) training and demonstrating the client journey to clients, ensuring all aspects of self-service are covered and expectations are managed at all times.
– You will regularly review queries and support requests in order that self-service aides e.g. FAQ’s are maintained and readily accessible.
– You will act as a ‘Live Agent’ to ensure queries and support issues are resolved or referred appropriately and in a timely manner, managing customer expectations throughout, and building excellent relationships.
– At all times you will comply with all internal policies and deliver against regulatory and legal obligations.
– Working with the functional teams including Transformation and IT, you will identify and deliver operational improvements for the banking platform and ensure new and existing clients are kept informed of any enhancements.
– You will work closely with our Business Development colleagues to follow up on new client relationships and deliver an excellent service proposition.
– You will be required to act as SME for any new electronic banking products.
Qualifications & Skills Required:
– Experience of building and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
– Excellent time-management, self-planning and organisational skills, as well as strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
– 5 years Banking experience (preferable).
– Knowledge of CDD/AML requirements for non-retail client on-boarding.
– Experience in identifying and resolving problems through root cause analysis.
– Excellent verbal and written communication and influencing skills.
– Familiarity with banking regulatory framework.