The successful candidate will be required to provide excellent customer service to clients and advisors with regards to processing payments within daily deadlines.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
– Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
– Knowledge of AML/KYC requirements
– Has experience of delivering accurate and professional standards even when up against challenging deadlines and service standards
– Good planning and organisational skills
– Ability to work within a team or on own initiative
– Clear understanding of customer service values
– Commitment to providing outstanding customer service
– GCSE (or equivalent) grade C or above for English and Maths