Our client is looking for a Cash Processing Technician to assist within their department for a fixed term contract ending in February 2020.
– Ensuring the smooth processing of money in and money out of the clients bank accounts with a focus on Controls to ensure entries are posted accurately, efficiently and in a timely manner without exposing the company to financial loss and answering any related queries.
– Provide banking expertise to colleagues and business partners and maintain strong working relationships with banks, business partners and colleagues across the business.
– Act as a role model, providing training, support and constructive feedback to colleagues, and identifying service improvements
Skills & Experience Required:
– A working knowledge of the major international banking systems
– Minimum of Intermediate standard in using Excel, Access, Outlook, Work flow and policyholder systems
– Life Office or relevant Financial Services experience in a Finance team
– Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail, particularly when working with figures
– Deliver quality and timely results on a daily basis
– Communicate effectively on financial processes both verbally and in writing
– Build and maintain strong collaborative relationships with colleagues and external business partners
– Ability to make decisions conscious of any risks, and mitigating appropriately and escalating where necessary
– Provide a robust control environment around process management and maintain continuous improvement
– To work within agreed objectives taking personal responsibility for delivery