Our client is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join its senior management team. You will require strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a proven track record in sales and marketing along with exceptional negotiation skills and ability to close deals.
In addition, you will require experience of researching market trends, targeting relationships and using proven methods to develop business strategy, adding expertise to the team and expanding business.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
– Develop existing contacts and establish new relationships with private clients, corporate clients and intermediaries working in conjunction with the management team,
– Marketing and Business Development, towards investment services using your knowledge of fund administration,
– Develop and promote key parts of the business including real estate funds, client portfolio management services and analysis, International Investment portfolio and Fund Administration services,
– Management of a marketing budget. This will include the design and production of promotional materials as well as online materials, working alongside existing team members.
Skills and Experience Required:
– Familiarity with the financial services regulatory and market environment,
– Ability to work well with both senior management and junior staff, with both existing and prospective clients, and other external bodies,
– Strong leadership, decision making, problem solving & conflict management skills,
– Superior co-ordination and delegation skills,
– Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision,
– Excellent communication, presentation and report writing skills,
– Proven track record in business sales or related market,
– Excellent organisation skills,
– Superior presentation skills, both written and verbal,
– Sales focused,
– Proven Track record for delivering results.