To play a key role in the technical design of business solutions in collaboration with the Business Analyst, taking into account existing system structures, reliances, dependencies and limitations. The definition of solutions, focusing predominantly on the structure of the change and how this translates into design with the aim of improving processes and systems, reducing their costs, enhancing their sustainability, and the quantification of potential business benefits.
The collaborative creation and iteration of viable specifications in preparation for the deployment of information and communication systems.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Business or Systems Analyst.
– Software Development experience.
– Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
– Exceptional listener.
– Good team player.
– Excellent problem solving skills.
– Ability to work under pressure.