A Business Intelligence Analyst is required to support the business in the production of key management information and performance indicators.
If you’re a graduate or have experience of forecasting, producing intelligence in relation to product, channel and regional profitability models and extracting data from core systems, we want to hear from you.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
– Production of Key Management Information and Performance Indicators;
– Forecasting and production/analysis of potential future business/financial scenarios;
– Review of data available in core systems and recommend improvements to aid production of business information.
Skills and Experience Required:
– A Business or numerical based degree would be advantageous;
– Strong analytical background;
– Good mathematical and logic skills;
– Good excel skills are required re for data extraction, manipulation and for formulas;
– An understanding of SQL and or DAX (we use this with Power BI) would be beneficial, but training will be provided.