A new opportunity for a Business Analyst, approximately 6-12 month contract. Primary focus will be a leader in the exponent of change, identifying, documenting and implementing process improvements. The successful candidate will have an important role providing support work for larger projects.
– Ability to carry out and facilitate process reviews in clear and concise manner and to document and present findings accordingly.
– Ability to interpret business requirements and reproduce them in a structured document which can be readily understood by business and technical users which in turn enables the company to deliver business benefits on time, within budget and to agreed quality standards.
– To assist with business and market research in terms of existing and new developments.
– Produce user acceptance testing plans and scripts.
– Implementation planning on any enhanced or new system developments.
– Share knowledge and skills in practical application of business analysis.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Significant experience as a business analyst within financial services – minimum 4 years
– Experience using a variety of requirements elicitation techniques.
– Experience of modelling techniques.
– Excellent written and oral communication skills.
– Ability to build and maintain business relationships at all levels within the organisation.
– Proven experience of delivering business improvements and efficiencies.
– Good facilitation, presentation, and report writing skills.
– Hold or studying towards a related professional qualification, BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis.
– Expert knowledge of industry best practices for requirement engineering.
– Experience of Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
– Clearly demonstrate understanding of the project lifecycle.