To play a key role in the methodical investigation, analysis, review and documentation of all or part of a business in terms of business functions and processes, the information used and the data on which the information is based. The definition of requirements for improving processes and systems, reducing their costs, enhancing their sustainability, and the quantification of potential business benefits.
The collaborative creation and iteration of viable specifications and acceptance criteria in preparation for the deployment of information and communication systems.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Business Analyst; or
– Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Life Assurance industry, where you have worked in a senior position: e.g. Team Leader, Manager, Technical Specialist, Subject Matter Expert, etc… and Minimum of 1 years’ experience as a Business Analyst/Tester.
– Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
– Exceptional listener.
– Good team player.
– Excellent problem solving skills.
– Ability to work under pressure.
– GCSE (or equivalent) grade C or above in English and Mathematics OR equivalent experience in career history.
– Business Analysis or Testing Qualifications, e.g. ISEB or IIBA.