To play a key role in the methodical investigation, analysis, review and documentation of all or part of a business in terms of business functions and processes, the information used and the data on which the information is based. The definition of requirements for improving processes and systems, reducing their costs, enhancing their sustainability, and the quantification of potential business benefits.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Business Analyst; OR Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Life Assurance industry, where you have worked in a senior position: e.g. Team Leader, Manager, Technical Specialist, Subject Matter Expert, etc… and a Minimum of 1 years’ experience as a Business Analyst/Tester.
– Understands the roles of IS within an international financial company.
– Commits to exceeding expectations
– Business Analysis or Testing Qualifications, e.g. ISEB or IIBA.
– In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (i.e. Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint).
– Good problem solving skills in order to resolve issues quickly and effectively.
– Ability to meet individual targets and goals with accurate results.
– Experience of formal system analysis and design methodologies.
– Basic SQL Skills.
– Produces effective solutions to complex problems. Identifies underlying trends and issues and does not always stop at initial answer.