The purpose of this role is to execute delegated work to a high professional standard in an attempt to enhance productivity and efficiency to ensure client satisfaction and to optimise personal development.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
– To ensure that delegated work is completed to a high professional standard, a standard greater than which the client expects;
– To complete the work effectively and efficiently within the budget agreed in advance with the manager concerned and to assist in planning assignments as required;
– To delegate work to junior members of staff wherever appropriate and supervise and review their work;
– To ensure the appropriate audit and accounts preparation documentation is completed to a high standard;
– To develop an understanding of the client’s affairs and an appreciation of the economic and commercial climate in which they operate;
– To provide feedback to managers of all client developments/opportunities of which I become aware;
– To report any possible further services;
– To take responsibility for current clients and become their main point of contact as field manager of the engagement;
– Maintaining professional and technical standards;
– Portfolio management;
– Staff development;
– Developing personal and professional skills;
– To promote the firms’ image and services both externally and internally.