Drawing on your existing experience, you will ensure that all policies and procedures are implemented for your clients and ensure that your team achieve the service standards and that individual responsibilities are clear. You will become an expert in technical matters relating to your clients and be able to share this knowledge with your team.
Using your own judgement, bring to the attention of you manager any issues which you feel appropriate, in particular ensuring that concerns and identified risks are reported in a timely and effective manner. You’ll need to ensure we comply and meet our KYC obligations by preparing, monitoring and maintaining robust client files, safeguarding us from potential risks.
You’ll manage your own portfolio of clients, assist with the review of team time charging, prepare quotes for potential and existing clients and billing. You’ll need to be thorough in all you do, using your own judgment to highlight any significant finds and put forward any recommendations to help us find an appropriate solution.
You will build strong customer relationships with existing and new clients, banks and other external parties, gaining insight into their needs and delivering customer-centric solutions. Actively participate in processes to take on new business smoothly and efficiently and proactively conduct on-going reviews of client files.
Skills & Experience Required:
– ICSA or STEP qualified / part qualified or be willing to work towards these qualifications.
– Relevant industry experience at assistant manager or senior administrator level.
– Ideally membership of relevant Professional Institute
– Good knowledge of the Finance Industry
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
– Good IT skills
Related Jobs (7)
- Project Manager / Business Analyst – Digital Transformation on February 27, 2020 Contract