The purpose of this role is to support the Compliance Officer in ensuring that the company remains compliant with all relevant legislation and willing to take on additional responsibility as it arises in a challenging and dynamic business environment.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
– Collation of KYC/CDD documents on new and existing clients
– Undertaking online searches and checks in relation to clients and related parties
– Assisting with completion of compliance monitoring programme
– Involvement with ongoing compliance projects and implementation of regulatory change
– Maintenance of compliance registers & training records
Skills and Experience Required:
– Sound knowledge and understanding of AML/CTF requirements, especially in relation to KYC/CDD – minimum two years’ experience in a compliance related role
– Understanding of the financial services industry including the TCSP environment and an awareness of the regulatory framework.
– Understanding of the risk based approach to AML/CTF – including identification and assessment of risks
– Experience on documenting of procedures
– Time management and workload prioritisation
– Analytical approach with attention to detail
– Ability to work on own initiative as well as to contribute as part of a team
– Excellent written/verbal communication and inter-personal skills
– Familiar with Microsoft Office
– Relevant compliance or AML/CTF qualification from a recognised body, or a willingness to undertake studies and qualifications as required.