Our goal is to use your skills and experience to its potential by identifying placements where you are in need and can flourish. Working closely within a multidisciplinary team you will be working autonomously and flexibly responding to the diverse needs of patients under your care. Having experience in primary care you will be able to draw on your plethora of effective clinical responses, including appropriate and safe prescribing for a range of symptoms treatable with a primary care setting. You will need to have qualified in V300 and have practised for at least 12 months. This is an extremely rewarding area of practice where you will quickly develop expertise, resourcefulness in a fast dynamic and exciting pace. We will ensure you are inducted, supervised and supported to all new placements and ongoing support is readily available from our own team of nurse consultants.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Using evidence based practices and research to undertake comprehensive and thorough assessment and management of patients with undifferentiated needs in accordance with clinical guidance: Including but not limited to patients presenting with minor injury, illness in both adult, paediatric and older age groups.
– To undertake assessments and management of patients in a timely manner, effectively contributing to the safe delivery of the organisation.
– To perform a variety of screening and diagnostic testing subject to the outcomes of your assessment.
– Prioritises and responds effectively to urgent or emergency situations including initiation of emergency care pathways.
– Professional NMC Registration
– Independent Prescribing Qualification V300
– Additional Primary Care, A&E or minor illness qualifications
– Experience in Primary Care, A&E, Walk-In Centres.
– Self confidence, self-awareness, sensitive and effective communication to patients.
– Contrasting ability to work as part of a team and independently.
Excellent and highly competitive pay £45-£52 per hour
In house Clinical Support and Supervision.
Access to unique individual placement searches and plenty of choice of clinical settings and hours to suit your needs.
Never sales pressure to work.
Empathic, friendly and understanding support team.