The purpose of this role is to deliver superior customer service to future and existing customers and brokers who contact our call centre. This role requires excellent written and verbal communication, proven customer service skills and the demonstrated ability to work well within a very busy team environment.
The main duties for the role holder will include:
– Handling incoming and outgoing telephone calls.
– Acting as the first point of contact, first touch resolution, dealing professionally and effectively with requests, answering queries and taking responsibility for processing each enquiry through to a satisfactory conclusion.
– Providing customers and brokers with product and servicing information both verbally and written, with high attention to detail and accuracy.
Skills and Experience Required:
– Desirable to have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within a financial service environment
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to deliver accuracy and quality performance
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Professional, conscientious approach to work
– Customer focused
– Call centre experience would be advantageous
Related Jobs (51)
- Team Leader on October 10, 2019