To process all items of work within the team in line with the Company’s agreed timescales. To maintain a high level of accuracy to avoid any cost to the company through errors.
– To ensure that all anti-money laundering and third party payment guidelines are adhered to
– To ensure that all work items allocated are processed each day and that you provide a work position at close of play each day.
– To ensure that all change of address requests for clients are processed to a level of 98.5% accuracy and above.
– To ensure that all change of broker requests are processed to a level of 98.5% accuracy and above and ensuring that any adviser charge remunerations is transferred if instructed.
– To ensure that all Trust, Trust amendment, standard assignment and fund adviser appointment requests are processed to a level of 98.5% accuracy and above.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Excellent attention to detail
– Excellent communication skills
– Ability to work well within a team but also on own initiative
Related Jobs (40)
- Senior Customer Services New Business Administrators on May 22, 2019 Permanent