Reporting to the Manager the purpose of this role is to complete various accounting requirements for a portfolio of clients and administration tasks for the group.
This is a Part-Time 30 hour per week role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Assistance with book-keeping for clients and liaise on any issues;
– Assist with accounts preparation for clients with guidance from the Manager;
– Assist with the preparation of VAT returns for applicable clients;
– Prepare Isle of Man payroll for clients;
– Prepare client invoices and ad hoc tasks as and when required;
– Perform treasury function for certain clients, ensuring all receipts and payments are recorded, making on-line payment for salaries and tax/NI;
– Be able to adapt to different accounting software;
– Operate on a daily basis within the ISO 9001 Quality Management System;
– Have an awareness of how departmental procedures, documents and record keeping have a positive or negative effect on the ISO 9001 Quality Management System;
– Actively market and identify cross-selling opportunities;
– Be aware of developments within the offshore industry; and
Skills and Experience Required:
– Have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role;
– Good communication skills both written and verbal;
– Good time management skills;
– Good relationship management and interpersonal skills; and
– Excellent IT skills including Word and Excel
– Professional and positive approach;
– Strong in building relationships and be able to communicate at all levels;
– Team player.