– Contribute towards the production of monthly financial reports to internal and external bodies in an efficient, timely, accurate and professional manner;
– Assisting with the production of monthly management accounts and regulatory reporting;
– Owning and taking responsibility for some sets of stand alone accounts;
– Compiling and analysing transactional data for the month end accounts.
– The maintenance of daily and monthly procedures and controls within the department.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Have or be working towards an accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/AAT/CAT), or qualified through experience.
– Experience with financial reporting and management accounting;
– A good understanding of Microsoft Excel;
– Experience of using SUN or a similar accounting package;
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
– Ability to plan and organise work to meet deadlines;
– A flexible and adaptable attitude;
– Good problem solving skills; and
– Good team working skills.