– In collaboration with the Head of Finance and the Finance team assist in the oversight and management of the audit process with internal and external audit to ensure that the highest standards of financial control are in place, adhered to and constantly under review for improvement.
– Identify and support the development of processes within finance and other areas to improve controls and efficiencies in operation and enhance the ability of the Companies to compete in their chosen environment.
– Assist in the financial reporting to management, the Group and the regulatory authorities in accordance with requirements.
– Maintenance and development of control environment.
– Analyse and communicate technical accounting changes to stakeholders and implement relevant changes in a timely, accurate manner.
– Work collaboratively with other parts of the Group finance and operational teams to ensure consistency in financial reporting and ensure synergies appear across the Group.
– Assist in the management of Isle of Man Companies finances in order to maximise profitability and minimise cost whilst ensuring full compliance with internal and external standards.
– Maintenance of qualified status through continued professional development in accordance with professional regulators standards.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Qualified Accountant ACCA or ACA minimum of 1 years post qualification experience
– Knowledge of Financial markets and instruments
– Ability to anticipate and respond to changes in the business and effect satisfactory solutions.
– Understanding of Statutory, Regulatory and Professional requirements relating to the production of financial information.
– Excellent people and resource management skills
– Strong presentation skills
– Credible communicator
– Strong Analytical skills
– Ability to deliver to tight deadlines