– Taking survey notes and requirements and preparing work packs to be issued to our civil contractors.
– Submitting safe dig requests to Utility companies
– Submitting Road Opening Notices to Highways
– Reviewing and recording all as built records either digitally on the Planning tool or on physical line plant drawings
– Completion of Wayleave documentation if required
– Assist with the creation of plans relating to search requests or Plant Protection requests or Legal Searches.
– Offers assistance and support to others within the Access Network Planning Team
Skills & Experience Required:
– External Networks Training and/or other recognised Vendors in Telecommunications Training is Desirable
– Hold a Full clean driving license
– 5 GCSE grades A – C
– Have an understanding of the Access Network
– Good knowledge of MS Office applications
– Minimum 2 years work experience and basic interest in engineering fundamentals
– No specific technical knowledge required, training will be provided
– Be a Strong team player with good Interpersonal skills
– Have a willingness to learn and absorb complex information
– Excellent time management and work off own initiative effectively.