This position is primarily responsible for the reconciliation of asset stock and cash positions of client accounts, and the clearance of outstanding items, held with a range of 3rd Party providers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Reconciliation of asset positions, cash accounts and internal control accounts in accordance with the control timetable.
– Production of month end packs for sign off in accordance with month end accounting deadlines.
– Identification and investigation of outstanding items
– Download of daily reports and files from 3rd parties
– Supporting other team members
Experience / Skills Required:
– Educated to A Level standard and will have a minimum of 5 GCSE’s at grades A-C including Maths and English Language
– Strong working knowledge of Excel, in particular, and Word.
– Ability to work to strict deadlines
– Ability to organise own work to meet institution deadlines
– Flexible & adaptable attitude
– Team Player
– Accuracy, particularly when inputting data.
Related Jobs (21)
- Welcome & New Business Administrator on October 10, 2018